Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's Official!




Yup, it's official. I have the bestest Beau ever!! I might be a bit biased tho. HE BROUGHT ME HOME BATTERIES FOR MY FLASH!! it was a nice surprise when he came home from work!! I also got some pretty new shoes! So here's the delayed pictures of the bunny garland! I really should've edited these pictures a bit...next time they will be better quality pictures.
These are the ones in the living room. I had these two sheets of scrapbooking paper that I knew I would never use for pictures and they worked out perfectly! pale yellow, pink and blue. I wish I had used different ribbon tho. next year.

these are in the kitchen. you can't really see the full effect without it being
 dark and seeing the twinkly lights.


and these are the little sprouts of green grass in the backyard! we've got quite a bit more since I took this picture! yay for winter being over! I'm baking some special brownies for the Boy before he goes off to work for a whole week (without coming home) so I'll take a picture and post the recipe either tonight or tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment