Monday, March 30, 2009

Get'er Done

Well, I feel like I've accomplished alot this weekend! I've entered a few contests, getting caught up on my scrapbooking - I'm up to september! 

Here's what I got done with sewing this weekend:

I started cutting my halloween coin stackers quilt. I used two charm packs from Moda - Chic or Treat.

Here they are cut up into strips and sorted into piles. Now I just need to lay them out and get them in the order I want them.


I FINALLY got the border cut for my christmas quilt. now I just need to sew it o
n. I plan on doing four of the small patches in each corner.

this is just a close up so you can see it better. Its turned out nicer than I thought it would!

I also have to do the spring 8x10 swap project. here's what I'll be using (alot with some white fabric I need to buy still). I can't wait to get my return in the mail!


No comments:

Post a Comment