Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Denim Quilt

Well, the boy has gone back to work and the little one and I are slowly getting over the flu. Things will eventually get back to normal, right? wait. but then companys coming and then somewhere down the road theres the big move. oy.

well over at Little  Birdie Secrets I've joined in on making a denim quilt. the Boy has just given me a few pairs of jeans and I sure I can come across some more. What a neat idea to snap a tablecloth to the bottom when you want to use it outside!!

I finally finished sewing all my christmas strips together, now it's just the trim and putting it all together. 

I had so many things I wanted to write about in the post, and over the course of the week I've forgotten. hmm....oh wait, here's some things...
over at gooseberry patch they've got this e-letter, check it out. It's got some neat ideas in it (pizza fondue, crafty stuff) and MARCH IS CRAFT MONTH! yay! does anyone else celebrate st. patricks day? I think we're going to this year. I'm going to try my hand at Irish Soda Bread.

Oh, and check out this beautiful quilt!






No comments:

Post a Comment